CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Tokyo mew mew.



This is what I've been watching for the last days. It's really nice and girly.. been so much into girly now.
Tokyo mew mew resembles Sailor moon.. which I havent finished watching. But I think Sailormoon is nice. But right now I love Tokyo mew mew much more.



and hey I've been watching Tokyo mew mew on veoh.. it's much better than youtube, although I don't know if it has the same vids.. Also... Mint transformation is my fav...

Yeah and to talk about something else than anime.. i'm going to the wild west on friday.. well i'm just going to my sis small town and there is a festival there.. and her street is gonna make the wild west, and everyone will be wearing costumes and they'll put up props and all.. gonna be so much fun^_^ i'm planning on putting on too much makeup and overdo my hair and wear a dress and cowboy boots.. think that will fit alright in.



0 comments: